Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cake Toppers on Design*Sponge

The cat's out of the bag...I've started making caketoppers! And the bigger news...they are on Design*Sponge today!Design*Sponge
I was thrilled to be apart of a photo shoot for Once Wed with the incredible Joy Thigpen, Amy Osaba, Chocolate Pink, and Simply Bloom Photography. Check out the post on Once Wed here and then head over to Design*Sponge to see all the gorgeous photos.
Cake Topper
You can order a custom cake topper from our Etsy store by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. http://simplybloomphotography.com/blog/?p=692


    Thank you SO MUCH for giving credit to us!!! we are so appreciative. Your creations are SENSATIONAL... each more unique than the next...Everything is perfectly and beautifully visually stimulating!
    Please let us know if you ever want ANY of it photographed!!
    -Vania
    SimplyBloom Photography, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the prettiest cake topper I have ever seen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite caketoppers ever and now i find out that is yours. I love your blog, it´s truly delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! makes me want to get married again :)

    ReplyDelete